PROFFORMANCE - Assessment Tool and Incentive Systems for Developing Higher Education Teachers' Performance
Main activities of the project
1. Benchmarking - mapping of higher education institutional strategies and practices on teachers' assessment, development and incentives in the participating countries, reviewing research results and relevant literature
2. Peer-learning activities - Organization of 3 international peer learning activities (PLA) on teachers' roles, skills and relations to students/stakeholders to determine the focus and questions of the teachers' performance assessment tool.
3. Elaboration of a teachers' performance assessment tool - Finalizing and customizing the assessment tool - (teachers, student, managerial, external, and self-assessment) versions.
4. Piloting and testing the assessment tool in one institution of each partner country.
6. In addition to the evaluation/assessment system, make recommendations for the establishment of an incentive scheme at institutional, national, EU and EHEA level.